The Eat.Play.Bounce Deal can now be booked online for a 10.30 only time slot weekdays, weekends and holidays. All other times are available to book on arrival at Imagination Street, subject to availability.
- All bookings are non-refundable or transferable
- Due to safety and insurance requirements you must wear Imagination Street jump socks only, you can purchase these when booking or on arrival.
- Every participant must watch a full safety video prior to jumping and will not be allowed on to the trampolines until they have done so. For our younger bouncers (under 5’s) a parent or guardian must watch the video as well.
- PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR BOUNCE TIME DURING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS TO AVOID LATE ENTRANCE TO THE TRAMPOLINE PARK.
- The minimum age for bouncing on the main trampoline area at the weekend is 5 and over.
- During the weekdays please use the Soft Play entrance for Trampoline sessions.
- There is a toddler only area suitable for under 5’s with a capacity for 5 under 5’s in any session, please book these as ‘Toddler bounce sessions’. There will be lots of opportunities for little ones to enjoy the run of the place during the week individually or as part of toddler mornings.